Thank you for choosing to shop with us at East Coast Surf.
We are here so that you get the best quality products and the best possible service, so we want you to be 100% happy with your products, so please be sure to choose your items carefully as products that need to be exchanged for a different size, style, colour etc will be issued a shipping fee at your cost.
Feel free to contact us on (03) 6386-4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We are happy to exchange or provide a store credit for your product/s within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or store credit. All we ask is that all products you are exchanging are in original condition with all tags attached, intact packaging, and your proof of purchase is included. Please note:
- Store Credit or Exchange is given when you return an item/product for change of mind or you ordered the incorrect item/product. Store credits don’t expire
- Swimwear can only be exchanged/returned if deemed faulty or if the incorrect product was sent to you. All tags must be attached and hygiene sticker must not have been removed. Where it is obvious the item(s) has been worn, exchange or store credit will not be given and they may be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the folding guide must be followed. You can view the folding guide here ( https://youtu.be/Mh-H1t4qWPk ). Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty.
- Boxed Shoes/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
- When returning shoes they must be returned with the box (original packaging) and enclosed in a sealed satchel DO NOT affix the label to the box, your return will be rejected and sent back to you. This is the customers responsibility to ensure all conditions are met prior to taking to the post office or Parcel Point drop off.
- Please note that Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you received a store credit, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your store credit.
The East Coast Surf Policy in no way limits your rights as a Consumer as outlined by the ACL and processes all warranty and non-warranty claims in accordance with legislative requirements.
Products bought online can be returned for incorrect sizing, within 30 days to our online store by following these simple steps:
- Call or email the store on 03 6386 4018 or email@example.com for an RA (Return Authorisation number)
- Print the Tax Invoice that we emailed to you in your shipping confirmation email. Or supply the packing slip we provided with your order.
- Pack your product/s in their original condition, clean and with tags attached, together with these documents into a protected parcel (to avoid damage during transit).
- Post the parcel via Standard Post to our Online Returns Department
- East Coast Surf – Returns
- 37 Cecilia Street
- St. Helens, TAS. 7216
- We will contact you a soon as we receive your parcel
Please note that you will need to cover the shipping costs for your return parcel. East Coast Surf is not liable for any items you return to us that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund.
Once we receive your product/s back, we will assess the product/s to ensure that they meet our returns criteria. Once the assessment is completed and the returns criteria satisfied, we will issue a store credit or exchange.
Faulty Item Returns
No one likes discovering that the product they bought is damaged, faulty, wrongly described, or different from a sample shown! In the unlikely event this happens, we want to resolve the matter as quickly as possible and with minimal inconvenience to you.
Please note your product/s may need to be sent to the manufacturer to be assessed before a decision can be made regarding an exchange or refund. In the event this happens, our team will stay in touch throughout the process.
If you are unsure about whether a product has a manufacturing fault, please feel free to call us before sending it back to us or bringing into our store. We are also happy to assist with repairs. We will send non-warranty or out of warranty products purchased from East Coast Surf to the relevant supplier, at your expense, to be evaluated for a repair. One of our team members will contact you with a supplier repair quote and it's up to you if you would like to proceed with the repair, at your expense, or have the product returned to you. The repair and return timeframes are dictated by the supplier and are out of our control.
- Where it has been deemed that the fault is due to manufacturing, The Supplier will send out a replacement or if this is not possible, East Coast Surf will issue a Store Credit or Refund the purchase price of the faulty, damaged, or incorrect product once the supplier has deemed this as faulty.
- In the event the product you have returned is not deemed to have a manufacturing fault, we are unable to refund your purchase and your product will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- In instances where you have requested an exchange instead of a refund, we will ship the product to you (the buyer’s expense)
- Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order will not be eligible for a refund.
- We understand that products might have been worn prior to discovering a fault with it. Please ensure that clothing and footwear has been cleaned before returning it to us.
- Bulky products follow a slightly different process, so please contact our team for assistance.